Saturday, May 14, 2022

Facebook Detox

It's been a while since I last posted in this page. We've been hooked on social media and I've been disregarding this space. 

But I'm here right now because I'm currently on Facebook detox. Social media and Facebook in partiular has become a very toxic avenue where everyone are fighting and bickering over stuff. It has become the source of my anxiety and pain these days having witnessed family and friends sharing negative views, calling people names, ignoring each other and canceling anyone that doesn't align with their truths and principles.


The goal is to unplug from Facebook for a month or more. In the meantime, I'll hang-out here or in Instagram where there's less noise, less negativity and toxicity. I hope I will be able sustain - wish me luck! 


No comments: